Introduction to Presentation Skills
This workshop will show you how to influence stakeholder decisions by providing clear direction and inspiration in your presentation delivery. It will provide you with multiple techniques for engaging the room from the outset and delivering with authenticity and authority. After the course you will be able to use these skills to more effectively engage with stakeholders and mobilise key decision makers.
- INTRODUCTION – the fundamental principles of presentation skills
- Into Practice (following the successful completion of Part 1)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This workshop is for anyone who regularly presents to internal or external stakeholders - including insight analysts, data scientists, data strategists.
- Find out how to overcome ‘the fear’ and how preparation and practice can instil bravery
- Improve your ability to engage the room and deliver with impact from the outset
- Learn tips and tricks to drive engagement and demonstrate expertise through content delivery
- Understand how to deliver with authority and authenticity – finding your voice and showing your personality
- Discover how to balance the need to deliver content with the need to deliver an audience experience
- Uncover the art of facilitating conversations and ensuring actions are taken from insights
- Small class sizes, maximum capacity of 16 attendees per workshop
- Experienced training instructors with relevant industry experience
- Blended learning environment – live campus session, coursework, on-demand tutorials, practical and theory-based training, group breakout rooms, hands-on interaction, practical activities and time for personal reflection
- Data Visualisation
- Data Storytelling
- Virtual Communication
To register for this event, simply email Steph below and full joining instructions will be sent to each attendee individually along with access to our digital learning portal with tasks to be completed prior to the online workshop. Please be aware there are only limited places available on a first come, first served basis with a maximum of 3 participants from each member company permitted at each session.
If cancelling once confirmed you must give at least 24 hours notice prior to the event in order for the credit use to be released. If any of the online materials have been accessed however, credit use will still apply. This course can also act as a refresher for anyone who may have previously attended this topic, all rules above would still apply.