This workshop will help you identify commercially relevant and engaging messages from complex data sets, give you the confidence to use proven creative techniques to connect your audience with the message and optimise new ways of working so you consistently deliver story-led reports and presentations.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- Why this session – defining success, benefits of storytelling and objectives for the day
- The power of Ethos Logos Pathos – why storytelling is key to persuasion
- Using simple storytelling tricks to grab your audience from the outset – the role of titles, hooks, metaphor and scenarios
- Applying traditional story archetypes to typical business problems
- Ways of working to embed a storytelling approach – the importance of co-creation and storyboarding
- Action planning