Is your data tech stack keeping pace?
Data integration and migration to the cloud are key strategies for addressing data issues. But both tend to focus on resolving legacy issues, such as technology debt and data lag. New requirements and issues are constantly emerging that might not have been on the data tech roadmap when these solutions were identified.
At the same time, tech vendors continue to innovate and offer new services which may be the answer to a question the organisation is not interested in asking. Somewhere between gaps in legacy and Silicon Valley lies the next data tech requirement - identifying it and planning ahead will keep the data organisation on-track towards delivering against the vision.
In this roundtable, participants will scope out what they foresee in their technology plans and share views about the trends in vendor propositions.
- Technology Stack, External Vendors, Data Integration, Cloud Platforms
Who should attend?
- Data leaders who are involved in data architecture decision making and planning tech requirements for the future
Why should you attend?
- Learn from other practitioners and share your experiences within your peer group
- Create new contacts with other DataIQ members, extend your professional network into the wider community
- 1 hour, digital roundtable delivered via Zoom
- Closed forum, open discussion, recruiter and vendor free, Chatham House rules
- Small and focused group of senior data leaders
To register for this event, simply email Steph below and joining instructions will be sent to you directly. Please be aware there are only limited places available on a first come, first served basis.