How does data support customer-centric business strategy?
Optimisation, efficiency, velocity. Much of what data and analytics are deployed to deliver focuses on benefits for the organisation through cost reductions and reduced cycle times. Even where revenue generation is the goal, this is often achieved by bringing forward transactions into the timeframe desired by the business.
So what can data do to support business strategies that are focused on the customer, ensuring services and actions align with what the market needs or is demanding? If the goal is to create breakthrough services and experiences, data and analytics need to be tightly aligned with both stakeholders and the processes they are designing.
Ideas and examples of what these can look like will be shared between the group, considering how monetary and non-monetary value can be derived from customer-focused, data-driven initiatives.
- Business Strategy, Data Strategy, Marketing, CRM, E-Commerce
Who should attend?
- CDOs and CAOs (or direct reports) aligned with marketing, CRM and e-commerce stakeholders
Why should you attend?
- Learn from other practitioners and share your experiences within your peer group
- Create new contacts with other DataIQ members, extend your professional network into the wider community
- 1 hour, digital roundtable delivered via Zoom
- Closed forum, open discussion, recruiter and vendor free, Chatham House rules
- Small and focused group of senior data leaders
To register for this event, simply email Steph below and joining instructions will be sent to you directly. Please be aware there are only limited places available on a first come, first served basis.