Critical steps in making data part of the company’s DNA
Advocates abound for the adoption of data and analytics, with relatively few organisations lagging behind the trend. But while employing a chief data officer and building a data office are straightforward actions, ensuring they become part of the corporate spine is more complex. In many cases, there is no real strategic roadmap to bring this about.
With the launch of the DataIQ Way, a pathway to being part of the over-arching vision can now be followed. For data leaders, this increases the chances of being permanently embedded into the organisational structure and reduces the risk of being stuck in the role of cost centre.
This roundtable will set out the core concepts of the DataIQ Way and discuss how a structured roadmap can enhance the impact and outcomes data can achieve.
- Data Strategy, Business Strategy
Who should attend?
- Data leaders who are struggling to realise their ambitions to fully embed data within their company’s DNA and are seeking expert advice from DataIQ
- Organisations who have successfully transitioned their data functions from a cost centre to valued partner and would like to share experiences.
Why should you attend?
- Learn from other practitioners and share your experiences within your peer group
- Create new contacts with other DataIQ members, extend your professional network into the wider community
- 1 hour, digital roundtable delivered via Zoom
- Closed forum, open discussion, recruiter and vendor free, Chatham House rules
- Small and focused group of senior data leaders
To register for this event, simply email Steph below and joining instructions will be sent to you directly. Please be aware there are only limited places available on a first come, first served basis.