Back to basics – have you fixed your data foundations?
Data investments are focused on two main areas: advanced analytics (in the form of AI, ML and automation) and data integration. New data platforms and migration into the cloud are transforming the resources available for innovation, supporting new data-driven products and services.
While many of these projects have been accelerated, there is still a gulf between introducing a new solution and ensuring data is now a properly-managed resource. Often, this comes down to simple problems with data quality.
So how do data leaders ensure that the foundations really have been fixed before new processes are built over the top? Participants at this roundtable will be able to hear from each other how they have pursued core data projects alongside or ahead of innovative goals.
- Data Management, Data Architecture, Data Science, Data Quality, Data Strategy
Who should attend?
- Senior data leaders who are evaluating core data projects and prioritising investment to cope with changing strategies
- Organisations who are starting out on the journey to becoming high performing, data-led businesses
Why should you attend?
- Learn from other practitioners and share your experiences within your peer group
- Create new contacts with other DataIQ members, extend your professional network into the wider community
- 1 hour, digital roundtable delivered via Zoom
- Closed forum, open discussion, recruiter and vendor free, Chatham House rules
- Small and focused group of senior data leaders
To register for this event, simply email Steph below and joining instructions will be sent to you directly. Please be aware there are only limited places available on a first come, first served basis.