Strategic Marketing for Analysts
Analytics is simply one cog in the marketing machine. In order to drive impact from analytics, it’s crucial to be able to ‘talk the language’ of our marketing stakeholders. This course will provide attendees with an understanding of key brand strategy and marketing planning frameworks so that analysts can learn how to present their findings with a broader strategic framework. Using practical hands-on case studies, we will equip attendees with an end to end understanding of the planning process.
- The importance of planning – how to establish a clear planning cycle and the role for insight throughout the process.
- Environmental analysis – understanding the environment in which the brand strategy needs to operate.
- Situational analysis – the importance of starting with a clear understanding of current positioning.
- Setting direction – establishing the planning gap and the importance of setting clear marketing objectives.
- Brand strategy and vision – establishing an emotional territory and moving beyond rational benefits.
- Delivering the plan – strategies vs. tactics and the how to implement across the marketing mix .
- Measuring success – how to measure the effectiveness of the marketing plan and identify potential areas for improvement.
Who should attend?
This course will be targeted at those analysts and analytical leaders who, whilst confident in their technical specialism, could benefit from a broader understanding of the strategy/ marketing process.
Please be aware this Workshop is taking place at etc Venues, The Hatton.