Next Steps in Business Partnering
Join us for Part 2 of our virtual learning on business partnering. This session builds on the value proposition developed in Part 1 and transforms it into a clear action plan to build trusted relationship with key partners across your organisation.
Through a series of on-demand tutorials and activities, supported by a live 90-minute interactive session with our trainer, you will learn how to accelerate the trust building process and how to deliver your plans in key stakeholder meetings
- INTRODUCTION (all attendees must have completed this prior to Part 2 date)
- Next Steps
- Into Practice (following the successful completion of Parts 1&2)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This workshop is for anyone who has previously attended our ’Introduction to Business Partnering’ course and wants to build on skills learnt or who had joined us face-to-face for our all day workshop on this toipic and is looking for a refresher.
- Small class sizes, maximum capacity of 16 attendees per workshop
- Experienced training instructors with relevant industry experience
- Blended learning environment – live campus session, coursework, on-demand tutorials, practical and theory-based training, group breakout rooms, hands-on interaction, practical activities and time for personal reflection
- Successful Project Planning
HOW TO BOOK
To register for this event, simply email Steph below and full joining instructions will be sent to each attendee individually along with access to our digital learning portal with tasks to be completed prior to the online workshop. Please be aware there are only limited places available on a first come, first served basis with a maximum of 3 participants from each member company permitted at each session.
If cancelling once confirmed, you must give at least 24 hours’ notice prior to the event in order for the credit use to be released. If any of the online materials have been accessed however, credit use will still apply.