Introduction to Facilitating Action
This workshop will teach you how to plan for and deliver action-orientated meetings with stakeholders. It will help you understand the core characteristics of a great facilitator and how to manage more actionable conversations. After the course you will be able to use these skills to more effectively engage with stakeholders and mobilise key decision makers.
- INTRODUCTION – incorporating a facilitative approach to stakeholder meetings and project debriefs to drive decisions and actions
- Next Steps (for those who have completed Part 1)
- Into Practice (following the successful completion of Parts 1&2)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This workshop is for anyone who is primarily in a stakeholder facing role - including insight analysts, data scientists, data architects, data compliance, data governance managers.
- Understand the core principles of delivering successful action-orientated meetings
- Discover what behavioural economics teaches us about influence and persuasion
- Build trusted advisor relationships – a formula for providing real value to build trust
- Learn how to plan and prepare in order to run an effective workshop or follow up meeting
- Improve your facilitation skills, learn best practice hints and tips and frameworks to support idea generation and action planning
HOW TO BOOK
To register for this event, simply email Steph below and full joining instructions will be sent to each attendee individually along with access to our digital learning portal with tasks to be completed prior to the online workshop. Please be aware there are only limited places available on a first come, first served basis with a maximum of 3 participants from each member company permitted at each session.
If cancelling once confirmed, you must give at least 24 hours’ notice prior to the event in order for the credit use to be released. If any of the online materials have been accessed however, credit use will still apply.