Introduction to Data Visualisation
This workshop will show you how to create powerful, clear and engaging outputs from complex data. It will provide you with the tools and techniques to design effective visualisations, appropriate to the data being used and the decision needed. After the course you will be able to use these visualisation techniques to more effectively engage with stakeholders and mobilise key decision makers.
- INTRODUCTION – the principles of data visualisation
- Into Practice (following the successful completion of Part 1)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This workshop is for anyone who regularly presents data and complex information to internal or external stakeholders - including insight and CRM analysts, data scientists, data architects, data strategists.
- Find out about the range of data visualisation tools and considerations for different data types
- Improve your ability to sketch and create compelling outputs, including infographics, animation and videos
- Learn how we decipher visual output and what this means for insight reports
- Understand the range of tools and templates available to aid the visual display of insights
- Discover tried and tested frameworks to ensure the right visual is selected and displayed on the page
- Uncover the purpose of visualisation and the benefits of improved visualisation
- Small class sizes, maximum capacity of 16 attendees per workshop
- Experienced training instructors with relevant industry experience
- Blended learning environment – live campus session, coursework, on-demand tutorials, practical and theory-based training, group breakout rooms, hands-on interaction, practical activities and time for personal reflection
- Presentation Skills
- Data Storytelling
PREVIOUS DELEGATES INCLUDE:
- Senior Data Analyst (BBC)
- Senior Insight Manager (Sky)
- CRM Analyst (Walgreens Boots Alliance)
- Data Intelligence Manager (IAG Loyalty)
- Customer Analytics Manager (Jaguar Land Rover)
- Data Analyst (HSBC)
HOW TO BOOK
To register for this event, simply email Steph below and full joining instructions will be sent to each attendee individually along with access to our digital learning portal with tasks to be completed prior to the online workshop. Please be aware there are only limited places available on a first come, first served basis with a maximum of 3 participants from each member company permitted at each session.
If cancelling once confirmed, you must give at least 24 hours’ notice prior to the event in order for the credit use to be released. If any of the online materials have been accessed however, credit use will still apply.