Introduction to Business Partnering
Although business partnering has become a model adopted by many shared service functions, it often fails to be implemented effectively because the skills required are different to those expected of practitioners in the service function.
This workshop will show you how to build the skills required to shift from providing a responsive service model to one that delivers proactive solutions and advisory support to the business. It will help you to engage with the right people at the right time to co-create solutions that meet commercial objectives. After the course you will be able to use these skills to more effectively engage with stakeholders and mobilise key decision makers. You will be able to create a demand for advisory support and broader solutions, not just specific analytical requests.
- INTRODUCTION – developing an advisory approach to stakeholder management
- Next Steps (for those who have completed Part 1)
- Into Practice (following the successful completion of Parts 1&2)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This workshop is for anyone who is working in a formal business partnering role or where a significant part of your role is stakeholder facing - including insight analysts, data scientists, data architects, data compliance, data governance managers.
- Understand the core principles of business partnering and how to create mutually valuable strategic relationships
- Discover how to build credibility through balancing expertise, commercial acumen and empathy
- Find out how to design and deliver effective business partnering conversations and meetings
- Learn how to plan, create and deliver proactive communications to promote services
- Small class sizes, maximum capacity of 16 attendees per workshop
- Experienced training instructors with relevant industry experience
- Blended learning environment – live campus session, coursework, on-demand tutorials, practical and theory-based training, group breakout rooms, hands-on interaction, practical activities and time for personal reflection
- Successful Project Planning
HOW TO BOOK
To register for this event, simply email Steph below and full joining instructions will be sent to each attendee individually along with access to our digital learning portal with tasks to be completed prior to the online workshop. Please be aware there are only limited places available on a first come, first served basis with a maximum of 3 participants from each member company permitted at each session.
If cancelling once confirmed, you must give at least 24 hours’ notice prior to the event in order for the credit use to be released. If any of the online materials have been accessed however, credit use will still apply.