In this workshop data leaders and their teams will understand what motivates individuals to take action, how to influence stakeholder intentions, deliver inspiring workshops and meetings and understand how to generate on-going traction with actions.
Content in this workshop will include:
- Why this session – defining success, benefits of facilitating action and objectives for the day
- Understanding your audience – what behavioural economics teaches us about influence and persuasion
- Building trusted advisor relationships – a formula for providing real value to build trust
- Planning and preparation – what you need to do to run an effective workshop or follow up meeting
- Facilitation skills – best practice facilitation hints and tips, plus frameworks to support idea generation and action planning
- Action planning – what next, how they will embed the learnings