Collaboration and Sharing
In this workshop, we will reflect on what true collaboration requires and the importance of openness, honesty and willingness to share challenges as well as successes.
We will work on moving outside of the comfort zone and reflect on the impact of support, with challenge. What is going to change? What is the commitment to each other? What roles will each take? How will they know they have been successful?
This workshop is for you:
- If your team is behaving like a group of individuals rather than a team
- If collaboration is essential to your business success
- If you have individuals in the team who are not sharing openly their challenges
- If there is a lack of commitment
The outcomes of this workshop:
- An appreciation of what makes a team successful
- Clarity of the purpose of the team and the roles required in the team
- An open approach to sharing positive and negative situations
- Strategies to encourage peer to peer support