This workshop will help data leaders and their teams understand how the briefing process can play a key role in the shift from service provider to business advisor; how to be able to apply practical planning frameworks in brainstorms and briefing meetings to improve the quality of the brief and how to co-create powerful briefs that improve the effectiveness of project work.
The workshop will include:
- Why this session – defining success, benefits of better briefs and objectives for the day
- The role of scoping – why deconstructing a brief can help drive project efficiency and improve analysis outcomes
- The questions to ask – what you need to know to create a credible brief and how to ask difficult questions
- Where real insight comes from – how synthesis of ‘hidden’ and ‘blind’ information at the briefing stage can produce a more focused brief and targeted analysis plan
- Co-creating hypotheses – using a deductive approach to create a brief that will guide your analysis
- Action planning – what next, how they will embed the learnings