Adapting to Virtual Communication
This workshop will show you how to deal with the reality of a remote and distracted audience by providing a strategy and framework for your meetings. It will address the multiple techniques you can use for engaging a virtual room and involving your audience from the outset. After the course you will be able to use these skills to transform your video calls into interactive and high value meetings.
This is a standalone course that can be taken at any time in your learning journey.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This workshop is for anyone who regularly engages with remote internal or external stakeholders via video channels.
- Find out how a well-structured plan, created in advance of the call, will help to foster active
- Improve your ability to engage a virtual room and deliver with impact from the outset
- Learn tips and tricks from other practitioners to drive stakeholder engagement
- Understand the variety of tools and techniques that will help you to facilitate your meeting successfully
- Discover how to balance the need to deliver robust content with the need to keep your audience stimulated
- Small class sizes, maximum capacity of 16 attendees per workshop
- Experienced training instructors with relevant industry experience
- Blended learning environment – live campus session, coursework, on-demand tutorials, practical and theory-based training, group breakout rooms, hands-on interaction, practical activities and time for personal reflection
- Data Visualisation
- Data Storytelling
- Business Partnering
HOW TO BOOK
To register for this event, simply email Steph below and full joining instructions will be sent to each attendee individually along with access to our digital learning portal with tasks to be completed prior to the online workshop. Please be aware there are only limited places available on a first come, first served basis with a maximum of 3 participants from each member company permitted at each session.
If cancelling once confirmed, you must give at least 24 hours’ notice prior to the event in order for the credit use to be released. If any of the online materials have been accessed however, credit use will still apply.