Financial Services - Sector Report
Public perception and trust in the financial industry has been hit hard in recent years.
Consumer belief that banks and other financial services providers have poor ethical and moral standards means that their reputational perceptions have dropped considerably, especially in the wake of the 2008 banking crisis.
Combating this trend can be difficult, but ignoring this discontent is not an option.
One of Brandwatch’s most recent reports focused on the challenges and opportunities that the financial sector faces in regard to the social media revolution.
Download the report to find out how some FS providers are combating negative online chatter and why having a presence online is important.
Here are some of the key themes of the report:
- The particulars of the legislation that FinServ brands face, and how the sector compares to other industries
- How customer service expectations are changing, and how support can be used as a differentiator
- Which metrics can be used to measure and optimise marketing campaigns, such as Capital One’s sponsorship of sporting events
- How brands like MasterCard use social data to fuel customer research
- The rise of social media command centers and why FinServ brands have been so quick to embrace them
This report is free to download but requires you to be registered/logged-in to the website
(Please note that by downloading this white paper you agree to us sharing your details with our sponsor, Brandwatch)