Managing your data teams in the post-Covid workplace
By early Summer 2021, mitigation of coronavirus via lockdown and vaccination should mean a significant return to physical working environments. While many will rush back to in-person presence, not everything about working from home will simply be left behind.
For data leaders, managing this return is not just about rebuilding the data office and embedding hybrid working practices to keep the best of the virtual experience. It also means refreshing the culture of the team, checking the state of mind of practitioners who have been in year-long lockdown, and building relationships between people and teams who may not even have met before if they were onboarded remotely.
This roundtable will seek to identify the best practices and biggest challenges around human resources facing senior managers at this time.
- Human Resourcing, Data Strategy, People Management
Who should attend?
- Senior data leaders who are exploring options for returning their data teams to the physical workplace while maintaining virtual working in a hybrid model
- Data practitioners who already have experience of managing globally disparate teams within a virtual environment and wish to share successes.
Why should you attend?
- Learn from other practitioners and share your experiences within your peer group
- Create new contacts with other DataIQ members, extend your professional network into the wider community
- 1 hour, digital roundtable delivered via Zoom
- Closed forum, open discussion, recruiter and vendor free, Chatham House rules
- Small and focused group of senior data leaders
To register for this event, simply email Steph below and joining instructions will be sent to you directly. Please be aware there are only limited places available on a first come, first served basis.