Did we make the organisation more data literate?
While delivering day-to-day projects and building the right foundations, the data organisation also needs to keep its focus on maturing the level of data literacy. This may be part of a formal plan via a data academy or it could be a side-effect of how outputs are delivered and communicated. Either way, the sum of all its activities should be to inculcate the organisation with a living data culture.
This roundtable will consider what data literacy and data culture should look like and how you know when you have achieved an upshift. Participants will discuss activities that have an impact and where resistance tends to emerge. Above all, the discussion will focus on maintaining momentum towards a collaborative, sharing and positive data culture.
- Digital Transformation, Data Literacy, Data Culture
Who should attend?
- Data leaders who are creating formal data literacy programmes and wish to share their ideas with others
- Organisations who are trying to measure the effects of training programmes and looking for benchmarks against their peers or competitors
Why should you attend?
- Learn from other practitioners and share your experiences within your peer group
- Create new contacts with other DataIQ members, extend your professional network into the wider community
- 1 hour, digital roundtable delivered via Zoom
- Closed forum, open discussion, recruiter and vendor free, Chatham House rules
- Small and focused group of senior data leaders
To register for this event, simply email Steph below and joining instructions will be sent to you directly. Please be aware there are only limited places available on a first come, first served basis.