Best practices for working with your business partners
Systems integrators, technology vendors and consultancies all form part of the enabling infrastructure of data organisations. Whether supporting business reorganisation or implementing new data platforms, external partners bring skills and resources that are required in the short-term.
Often part of business-critical data projects, the working relationship between these partners and the data office needs to be optimal to ensure successful outcomes. At the same time, the relationship is not always owned by data with other functions, such as IT or even the board, bringing in contractors to deliver wide-ranging projects. Similarly, business partners may have a fixed way of working that does not always map easily onto the data organisation.
Participants in this session will be able to share their experiences and insights behind closed doors to identify critical success factors and recurring red flags when working with outsourced service providers.
- Data Architecture, Data Management, Data Strategy, Data Office, Technology
Who should attend?
- Organisations who are already working with outsourced services and looking for confirmation that they have an optimal working relationship
- Data practitioners who are considering outsourcing to third parties and want to build the right framework from the start
Why should you attend?
- Learn from other practitioners and share your experiences within your peer group
- Create new contacts with other DataIQ members, extend your professional network into the wider community
- 1 hour, digital roundtable delivered via Zoom
- Closed forum, open discussion, recruiter and vendor free, Chatham House rules
- Small and focused group of senior data leaders
To register for this event, simply email Steph below and joining instructions will be sent to you directly. Please be aware there are only limited places available on a first come, first served basis.