Accelerating the maturity of data and analytics in the organisation
Organisations start from different points in terms of the maturity level for data and analytics - while some can claim to be data literate, many are data-driven and few are data native. But none of these states is permanent - by tackling internal barriers and blockers, it is possible to develop the competencies, behaviours and value being achieved.
Many of the issues encountered during this process are common across all types and sizes of organisation. Foreseeing when and where they will arise helps to keep a data maturity project on track. Methods of resolving these issues are also often transferrable, meaning a toolkit exists to accelerate maturity.
During this roundtable, practitioners will share their own success factors and also examine how a framework, like the DataIQ Way, can keep the organisation focused and progressing.
- Digital Transformation, Data Literacy, Data Culture
Who should attend?
- Data leaders looking to maintain the moment of their transformation projects
- Senior data and analytics practitioners frustrated with lack of engagement or adoption by business stakeholders
Why should you attend?
- Learn from other practitioners and share your experiences within your peer group
- Create new contacts with other DataIQ members, extend your professional network into the wider community
- 1 hour, digital roundtable delivered via Zoom
- Closed forum, open discussion, recruiter and vendor free, Chatham House rules
- Small and focused group of senior data leaders
To register for this event, simply email Steph below and joining instructions will be sent to you directly. Please be aware there are only limited places available on a first come, first served basis.