2018 Top 10 Business Intelligence Trends
Wednesday, 21 February, 2018 - 10:00
The pace and evolution of business intelligence solutions means what’s working now may need refining tomorrow.
From natural language processing to the rise in data insurance, Tableau interviewed its customers and staff to identify the 10 impactful trends you will be talking about in 2018.
Whether you’re a data rockstar or an IT hero or an executive building your BI empire, these trends emphasise strategic priorities that could help take your organisation to the next level.
So where is BI headed next? Download this whitepaper to discover the top trends for 2018 including:
- How will machine learning impact the analyst?
- What is the human impact of liberal arts on the analytics industry?
- What's next for Natural Language Processing?
- Is the future of data governance crowdsourced?
- How does the multi-cloud debate end?
- What's next for Chief Data Officers and data engineers?
- What's going to drive IoT innovation?
- Will data science and analytics programmes become the next hot topics for universities?
- & plenty more...
By submitting this form you agree that DataIQ (IQ DDG Ltd) and Tableau (find out more at https://www.tableau.com/) may contact you using the details you have provided.