DataIQ Research Report: The Connected Consumers Report 2017
We are moving from a passive world of CRM (customer relationship management) to an active world of CMR (customer managed relationships) where the customer is in control and connected like never before.
We have the technology to drive dialogue with consumers when they want it, how they want it and where they want it.
We have the ability to understand the customer’s context like never before.
And - we are able to deliver the experiences customers crave and which will help them to remain loyal and advocate to others.
But are brands taking advantage of these abilities or not?
- core components of the customer journey being used by organisations;
- supporting processes and technologies deployed;
- data flows and connections being made;
- input and influence on the customer journey;
- opportunities and obstacles in achieving the optimal customer experience.
Please read before completing this form: