The B2B Guide to Customer Insight
Wednesday, 9 August, 2017 - 09:45
How can we use insight to truly understand converting customers, and devote all our time and effort to those leads?
Over 30 years, and across thousands of databases, Blue Sheep has found that 60-80% of a company’s revenue comes from just 15-25% of the customer base.
By focusing budget, effort and resource from the sales and marketing teams on the 15-25% that deliver the majority of the revenue, a business can transform its profitability - without transforming the organisation.
Download this eBook to find out why you need data hygiene and customer insight in the world of B2B marketing. Learn:
- What is B2B customer insight?
- Why customer insight requires a foundation of data quality
- The process of cleansing, matching and enhancing customer data
- The three business objectives your customer insight goals need to meet
- What Money Mapping is, how it works, and the insights it can deliver
- How to leverage B2B customer insights for profitable gain
To download this free eBook by BlueVenn simply complete the form below.
By submitting this form you agree that DataIQ (IQ DDG Ltd) and this item's sponsor and/or contributor's may contact you using the details you have provided.