DataIQ is running an important series of briefings on the likely impact of new EU General Data Protection Regulation (known as the GDPR) and other changes around the use of personal information and how privacy will have a profound impact on business.
Each tailored briefing will focus on one of four key areas of impact – Permission, Protection, Preparation and Profiling and will feature unique new DataIQ research to both businesses and consumers conducted in March 2016.
In addition to presenting the research findings, DataIQ Research Director David Reed will chair Keynote presentations from industry experts and top law firms including Charles Russell Speechlys and Osborne Clarke. The speakers will join a panel at the end to answer your questions on the issues raised and will be available during networking drinks afterwards.
[Event Completed] Impact on Preparation Click for details
When: 5th May 2016, 8.30am–11.30am
Where: The Soho Hotel, 4 Richmond Mews, London W1D 3DH
- Key topics on preparation include:
- This event considers what consumers expect in terms of data validation and access
- How companies manage their data for maximum effect
[Event Completed] Impact on Profiling Click for details
When: 10th May 2016, 8.30am–11.30am
Where: Charles Russell Speechlys, 5 Fleet Place , London , EC4M 7RD
Key topics on profiling include:
- The new GDPR rules around profiling
- The opportunities the new regulation will provide for profiling
- How this can be aligned with the data-literate individual’s expectations
[Event Completed] Impact on Protection Click for details
When: 28th April 2016, 8.30am–11.30am
Where: Criteo, 8th Floor, 10 Bloomsbury Way, London WC1A 2SH
Key topics on protection include:
- The new obligations that the GDPR will imposed on businesses around data governance
- The substantial penalties for any failures
- What it takes to build confidence among customers as well as assurance that the business is on the right side of the line
[Event Completed] Impact on Permission Click for details
When: 12th April 2016, 5:30pm–8.30pm (presentations start at 6.00pm)
Where: Osborne Clarke, One London Wall London, EC2Y 5EB
Key topics on permission include:
- Individuals perception of when and where data is being captured
- What they understand they are giving permission for, and how long that permission should last.
- How organisations are looking to map their data strategies against this view and what opportunities (or gaps) exist as a result.
Places at each event are strictly limited and the subject is likely to create high demand so don't delay and click here to reserve your places soon.
If you should have any queries relating to these briefing events (including group bookings) then please contact Sawan Dattani on 02038291114 or e-mail him on email@example.com