Wednesday 28th February, OXO2, South Bank, London
The DataIQ Discussion is an invitation-only roundtable event. It is an opportunity for data-driven leaders from data, analytics, CRM and insight functions in client-side organisations to learn from each other about best practice, latest market trends, what the latest tools and technologies are and how to excel in their careers.
How it works
Delegates will attend 3 different themed roundtables over the course of the day to learn, share and discuss that theme with their industry peers. Many data professionals face similar challenges but find different ways to overcome them - this is an opportunity to exchange those experiences in a conversational environment.
The roundtables operate under Chatham House Rules - nothing that is discussed at DataIQ Discussion will be attributed to any brand or individual - so delegates can feel comfortable and relaxed about their conversations.
This is a one day event and will run between 09:00 and 16:30 approximately.
Why should delegates attend?
- Keep up to speed with the latest trends and challenges posed by a fast-moving industry
- Learn and share with like-minded professionals from a range of industries – what is working, how challenges are being overcome...
- Opportunity for in-depth, facilitated discussions on the key issues which matter most to you and your business
Who is this event for?
This event is designed for senior data-driven professionals from FTSE 100, large and mid-market organisations. Key participating functions include marketing, insight, analytics, data and CRM. This event is also exclusively for client-side, in-house teams so we will not accept attendance requests from anyone working for a supplier, agency, consultancy or service provider.
We already have a fantastic collection of delegates attending our 2018 event, including:
- Head of Consumer Data Driven Marketing Insight, Samsung
- Group Director Analytics, CRM, Global Media
- Director of Advanced Analytics, Royal Mail
- Director of Group Data Protection, HomeServe
- Data & Analytics Lead, Shell
- Global Head of Marketing Services (Data & Analytics), SAGE Publishing
- Operational Architect, Heathrow Airport
- Chief Data Officer, Addison Lee
- Head of Data & Analysis, BMJ
- Head of Data Management, Alzheimer's Society
- Head of Data, Comic Relief
- Head of Information Strategy and Management, Sainsbury's
- Head of Data, Dyson
- Group Head of CRM and Customer Data, Volkswagen UK
- Head of Customer Insight, Telegraph Media Group
- Head of Business Data Architecture, Lloyds Banking Group
- Director, BI Capabilities, Thomson Reuters
- Director of Contact Strategy and Optimisation, The Financial Times
- Head of Data Management, BBC
- Head of CRM, Data & Customer Services, British Heart Foundation
- Head of Data Governance, VISA
- Audience, Insight & Analytics Director, News UK
- Head of Insight, Euromoney
- Head of Data & Analytics, Center Parcs
- Data & Insight Lead, Yorkshire Housing
- Chief Data Officer, Zurich Insurance
- Head of Quality Enhancement and Learning Analytics, The Open University
- Head of Customer Science, Aviva
- Head of Customer Value Management, British Airways
- Head of Business Intelligence, GiffGaff
- Global Lead, Customer Intelligence & Data, Walgreens Boots Alliance