Wednesday 28th February, OXO2, South Bank, London
The DataIQ Discussion is an invitation-only roundtable event. It is an opportunity for data-driven leaders from data, analytics, CRM and insight functions in client-side organisations to learn from each other about best practice, latest market trends, what the latest tools and technologies are and how to excel in their careers.
How it works
Delegates will attend 3 different themed roundtables over the course of the day to learn, share and discuss that theme with their industry peers. Many data professionals face similar challenges but find different ways to overcome them - this is an opportunity to exchange those experiences in a conversational environment.
The roundtables operate under Chatham House Rules - nothing that is discussed at DataIQ Discussion will be attributed to any brand or individual - so delegates can feel comfortable and relaxed about their conversations.
This is a one day event and will run between 09:00 and 16:30 approximately.
Why should delegates attend?
- Keep up to speed with the latest trends and challenges posed by a fast-moving industry
- Learn and share with like-minded professionals from a range of industries – what is working, how challenges are being overcome...
- Opportunity for in-depth, facilitated discussions on the key issues which matter most to you and your business
Who is this event for?
This event is designed for senior data-driven professionals from FTSE 100, large and mid-market organisations. Key participating functions include marketing, insight, analytics, data and CRM. This event is also exclusively for client-side, in-house teams so we will not accept attendance requests from anyone working for a supplier, agency, consultancy or service provider.
Some of the people who have previously attended:
- Head of CRM, loyalty & insight, Mothercare
- Head of BI and marketing automation, Thomson Reuters
- CRM analysis & data strategy, Dixons Carphone
- Senior econometrician & customer scientist, MoneySuperMarket
- Head of data change, chief data officer, Lloyds Banking Group
- Head of customer data management & build, BT
- Head of data quality for risk and finance systems, Santander UK
- Head of data, insight and development, The Royal British Legion
- Global business intelligence, Telefonica
- Head of CRM & marketing data, Johnston Press
- Head of marketing effectiveness, O2
- Head of customer analytics and data strategy, British Airways
- Head of data, Unicef UK
- Senior manager of data insight, Cancer Research UK
- Head of data strategy and CRM, British Gas Business
- Global head of CRM and analytics transformation, HSBC Bank Plc
- Global lead for customer intelligence & data, Walgreens Boots Alliance
- Head of data & analysis, BMJ