Set your business to automatic!
You don’t need to be running a digital transformation to deploy automation in your business. You do need to automate processes rapidly if you operate in digital channels, manage and analyse digital data, want to scale-up your data-driven processes, or intend to bring data science to bear. And if your goal is to bring in artificial intelligence and machine learning, then automation will become your new operating model. All of this will require the right leadership and people skills across data and analytics functions.
At this year’s DataIQ Summit, the opportunities and challenges of automation as a game-changing solution will be brought into focus. With high-level keynotes from end-user practitioners who operate at the nexus of data, code, tech and value, the event will provide real-world insights into how you can prepare for the next generation of business.
Key themes at DataIQ Summit:
- Automate the data eco-system: controlling, integrating and governing all the data sources demanded by your organisation, from the analytics function through customer experience to lines of business, is a challenge at the extreme. On average, companies have 91 internal operating systems. By the time external solutions are added in, from cloud platforms to third-party data providers to digital marketing channels, the number rises to the hundreds. Only through automated APIs, ETL and integration will your business keep critical data streams flowing while meeting governance and compliance standards.
- Automate the analytics: skills are in short supply, demand for insight and models continues to grow. The solution? Bring automation to bear wherever possible in the analytics process, from freeing up time in data preparation to machine-machine learning for model building. And as AI is increasingly a built-in feature of both customer-facing and business-based tools, companies with the skills to automate effectively are the ones that will thrive.
- Automatic for the people: from customer experience management to applied machine learning, from setting the data strategy to enforcing data governance, the real key to successful automation is not technology or even data - it is people. Only with the right leadership, a focus on communication and team working, and a commitment to enabling the humans in the loop with the next generation business emerge ahead of its competition.
DataIQ Summit Headline Partner View All
Data leaders from the following companies attended DataIQ Discussion 2018:
|2 Plan||Cancer Research UK||Jaguar Land Rover||PrivacyCheq||Tate|
|Addison Lee||Censhare||Jo Malone||Psona||Telegraph Media Group|
|Adroit Data & Insight||Centaur Media||John Lewis Partnership||Ralph Lauren||Thames Water|
|Adverity||Chelsea FC||Kitewheel||RBS Data & Analytics||The Guardian|
|Age UK||Comic Relief||Lastminute.com Group||Redsella Ltd||The Information Commissioner’s Office|
|Ageas Insurance Ltd||Comma Group||Lloyds Banking Group||Regit||The Telegraph|
|Aiimi Ltd||Connells Group||London Econmics||RELX Group Plc||Thomson Reuters|
|Air Partner PLC||Data HQ||Macmillan Cancer Support||Report Central||Titan Travel|
|Alzheimer’s Society||Domestic & General||Marie Curie||Richard Veitch||TM Lewin|
|Analysis Marketing Ltd||Dominos||MBN Recruitment Solutions Ltd||RNIB||TMW Unlimited|
|A-Plan Insurance||dunnhumby||MediaCom||Rocco Forte Hotels||Travelopia|
|Arsenal Football Club||EDF Energy||Mercedes Benz||Royal Mail Group||TUI UK|
|autoGraph||Empiric||Mitchells & Butlers||Sainsbury’s||Unicef UK|
|Barnardo’s||Flybits||Namecheap||Save the Children||University of Hertfordshire|
|BlueVenn||Fujitsu||National Grid||Sentio-B Ltd||UpliftingData|
|BMJ||GDBA||NatWest||Silwood Technology Limited||Volkswagen Group|
|BNP Paribas: Cardif Pinnacle||GovNet Communications||Nectar||Sky UK||Waitrose|
|Boots||Haymarket business media||NeilsonFS||Southern Water||Walgreens Boots Alliance|
|Bourne Leisure||Heathrow||news uk||Springer Nature||Whitbread|
|British Heart Foundation||helpIT Systems||O2||SQUAD||Wiley|
|BT||Holy Trinity Brompton||Office Holdings||SSAAS||Wood for Trees Ltd|
|Bupa||Hotels.com||Oxfam||Staffordshire University||Zurich Insurance|
|Cambridge University Press||IM Group||Pivigo||Station10|
The DataIQ Summit provides a platform for service and solution providers to engage an increasingly business critical audience of professionals, who are evangelising intelligent uses of data within their organisation to improve performance.
DataIQ has unrivalled strength and level of engagement among data and analytics practitioners. That is why our conferences have been providing leading-edge speakers since 2011. Driven by our editoriallyled advocacy for data and analytics as critical resources for every business and every customer-facing function, our programmes go deeper and see further than more recent, less well curated offerings.
Partnership opportunities include:
- Speaking both on the main stage and within our focussed breakout sessions
- Lead generation from event attendees
- Thought leadership with curated panel sessions
- Raising your profile within the data community
- Exhibition spaces within the networking area
For more information contact:
Head of Sales, DataIQ