Nominations for the 2018 DataIQ 100 are now open
"A celebration of leadership in data." That's how Information Commissioner Elizabeth Denham described the 2017 DataIQ 100.
A chance for you to be included in the 2018 edition is how we describe it.
Now in its 4th year, the DataIQ 100 is recognised as the leading independent power list of the top practitioners in data and analytics.And it's time to make your nominations for the 2018 edition. This is an opportunity to gain industry-wide recognition for achievements in data-driven business, whether by a colleague or yourself.
So, are you - or someone you know - making a diference through the use of data and analytics? Then tell us - submit your entries for the 2018 DataIQ 100 here. There is no limit to the number of nominations you can make, in fact, the more we get, the stronger the list and the higher the accolade of being accepted..
This year's power list saw these influencial professionals named in the top 10 in February 2017:
- Andrew Day, CDO, Sainsbury's
- Kjersten Moody, VP information and analytics, Unilever
- Elizabeth Denham, Information Commissioner, ICO
- Stephen Deadman, global deputy chief privacy officer, Facebook
- James Morgan, director of management information, British Gas
- Pete Williams, head of enterprise analytics, Marks and Spencer
- Sherine Yap, global head of CRM, Shell
- Rob Kent, CDO, Royal Mail
- Sanjeevan Bala, head of data planning and analytics, Audience Technologies and Insight, Channel 4
- Gillian Docherty, CEO, The Data Lab
And next year you, your colleagues or your clients could be recognised among them.
Making a nomination is entirely free, but the deadline for submissions is midnight, 30th November 2017.
You can view the full current DataIQ 100 here - and discover just what it takes to get a top job in the data and analytics industry and become recognised as an industry leader.