Closing date for entries: Friday 6th April 2018
Great to see that you're keen to enter the DataIQ Awards - but if you want to play you better just take a quick look over the Rules and Terms & Conditions to make sure you're happy with our processes.
The IQ Awards are owned and produced by DataIQ Which is the trading name of IQ DDG Ltd (We also refer to ourselves in these rules as “IQ DDG”, “IQ Awards”, "DataIQ", “we”, “us” or “our”). If we accept an Award Entry from you please understand that you will be bound by these terms and conditions and your Award Entry will be considered in accordance with these terms. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. When we make these changes we shall publish them online - so check back often!.
The following terms shall have the following meaning in this document:
- ‘Category’ means each particular category of award as listed and detailed on the Website.
- ‘Closing Date’ The date as made public on the this website.
- ‘Entry’ means your entry submitted to DataIQ on the site.
- ‘Fee’ means the relevant entry fee corresponding to the relevant Entry according to the relevant Category for which the Entry is made as set out on the Website.
- ‘Judging Criteria’ means the criteria and bases for judging Entries and granting awards to Entrants in the course of the IQ Awards.
- ‘Website’ or ‘the site’ means the IQ Awards website accessible at www.dataiq.co.uk
Awards Entry Formalities
All Award Entries must be submitted (in English please) either by completing and returning the PDF form or via the online entry form on the Event Website (unless otherwise by prior agreement with us), and the Award Entry must also be accompanied by the appropriate Fee submitted in accordance with these terms. Please note that by submitting an Entry you are confirming that you accept these terms and conditions and you have the agreement of all parties associated with the submitted Award Entry.
Each Award Entry must be completed in full and received by DataIQ on or before the Closing Date. Entries received after the Closing Date will be disqualified and will not be considered by DataIQ.
In the event that an Award Entry is inaccurate or incomplete, does not comply with these conditions or is deemed, at our sole discretion, ineligible for any other reason, then the relevant Entry will be disqualified.
Number of Entries
- You may submit Entries to the IQ Awards in all categories.
- You may place your Entry in more than one Category.
- You may make unlimited Entries in any given Category.
The entry fee will be levied for each individual entry - for clarity an entry entered into more than one category will be liable for the fee for each category entered.
DataIQ shall consider each Entry through a judging panel as listed on the Website on its merits and on the basis solely of the information referred to in the relevant Entry and at its discretion all Entries shall be considered in accordance with these terms and conditions and the Judging Criteria. In the course of judging an Entry any judge may request further information about the Entry from the person named as the contact for the Entry submitted. Failure to supply the information requested will disqualify the Entry from the IQ Awards and the entry Fee will be forfeited.
DataIQ will shortlist certain Entrants to go through to a final judging phase. Winners in the Categories will be announced by DataIQ at the Awards Event details of which will be published on the Site and such winners will be selected by the Judges from the shortlist.
DataIQ's decisions relating to short-listing and granting of awards in the course of judging the IQ Awards is final and DataIQ will not enter into any correspondence or discussion with any Entrants on any subject nor will DataIQ accept any submissions or representations or appeals with regard to such decisions, and DataIQ reserves at its sole discretion the right to:
- Disqualify Entries which do not comply with these conditions or for any other reason
- Not to make any particular award in any given Category
- Move an Entry to another Category without notice, if IQ Awards feels it would be better suited in the relevant Category
- Disqualify the entry is if the fee is not forthcoming (All fees must be received in full prior to judging or the entry may be deemed void)
Your entry and any supporting documentation will not be considered as confidential information unless clearly identified as Confidential and you agree that DataIQ can use the information or parts of the information contained in the Entry submitted for judging for publicity purposes in or on any media and for the purposes of promoting the IQ Awards.
Limitations & Disclaimer
DataIQ accepts no responsibility, financial or otherwise, for:
- Any promise or indication made public before an Award is formally announced
- Any damage whatsoever caused by any actions taken by DataIQ in relation to any particular Entry
In no event shall DataIQ be liable whether in contract, tort, by statute or otherwise in respect of any loss of profits and/or loss of business for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the IQ Awards, including without limitation: loss of revenue, loss of anticipated savings, loss of business and/or goods, loss of goodwill, loss of use, loss and/or corruption of data and/or other information.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or restrict our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation and/or for death or personal injury to the extent that such injury results from our negligence or wilful default.
For the avoidance of doubt, entrants agree and accept that they will be solely responsible and liable for any and all damage caused by their Entry.
If Your Entry Has Been Short Listed
You will be informed if your Entry has been shortlisted during April or May 2018. Any changes to this timescale shall be posted on the Website from time to time. You may be required to supply screenshots and other information to IQ Awards to be used for display during the 2018 Awards Event. Entrants authorise IQ Awards to publicly display all and any such screenshots and information provided to IQ Awards for this purpose.
These terms and conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with and governed by English law.
If you have any questions regarding the DataIQ Awards please contact Adam Candlish via email or call him on 020 3829 1112.