Thursday, June 27 2019
There is business. And there is data-driven business.
There are decisions. And there are evidence-based decisions. The first got you here. But it is the second that will allow you to thrive. With forecasts that half of today’s FTSE 500 will not exist in ten year’s time, it is only through rapid adoption of data and analytics that organisations can compete and survive.
Because they are game-changers. With governed, managed and accessible customer data at its heart, your organisation can market, perform, assess and innovate better and more quickly than its competitors.
- Skilling up for the data revolution
- Getting the board on-board
- Data analyst or data scientist? - seeing through the hype to find the right hire
- Chief data officers as data technologists - understanding the new data and analytics technology landscape
The DataIQ Summit attracts a range of professionals with one thing in common: they are all striving to optimise their use of data within their organisations. With over 250 attendees last year, the DataIQ Summit continues to be a source of learning, networking and inspiration for the data-driven community.
The DataIQ Summit provides a platform for service and solution providers to engage an increasingly business critical audience of professionals, who are evangelising intelligent uses of data within their organisation to improve performance.
DataIQ has unrivalled strength and level of engagement among data and analytics practitioners. That is why our conferences have been providing leading-edge speakers since 2011. Driven by our editoriallyled advocacy for data and analytics as critical resources for every business and every customer-facing function, our programmes go deeper and see further than more recent, less well curated offerings.
Partnership opportunities include:
- Speaking both on the main stage and within our focussed breakout sessions
- Lead generation from event attendees
- Thought leadership with curated panel sessions
- Raising your profile within the data community
- Exhibition spaces within the networking area
For more information contact:
Head of Sales, DataIQ