Why Teams Need Data Science Tools
Monday, 12 June, 2017 - 09:45
To scale, data teams need staff, structure, efficiency, automation, and a deployment strategy; data science tools facilitate these requirements.
But on top of scalability, providing tools for your data team allows them to:
- Easily manage ever-increasing volumes of data.
- Stay innovate in a competitive market.
- Move away from error-prone ad-hoc methodology.
- Easily reproduce processes and data projects.
- Leverage data analysts to augment data scientists' work.
- Have proper data governance and permanence in place.
- Quickly deploy data projects into production.
Download this whitepaper by Dataiku to learn more about how a data science platform can take your data team to the next level.
By submitting this form you agree that DataIQ (IQ DDG Ltd) and this item's sponsor and/or contributor DQM GRC may contact you using the details you have provided.